OPEN DROP-IN EVENT - SATURDAY JULY 13th 2019 9.30am - 1pm on Weldon Village Green
CAN YOU SPARE A FEW MINUTES TO INFLUENCE THE FUTURE DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR VILLAGE?
What do you think about:
1. If the parish is required to take further new housing, where should this go and what sort should it be?
2. Should that new housing be starter homes, family homes or bungalows for the elderly or is something else needed?
3. What about local Transport networks?
4. How important are the community facilities locally?
5. Do you want to help protect the local environment (green and open spaces, trees, views, countryside, wildlife etc.)?
6. Should we support local business and employment opportunities?
7. Any and all subjects to do with the future development of the village.
A consultancy, YourLocale, has been appointed by the Parish Council to help write the Plan – with your input. YourLocale will be in attendance on the 13th July to provide advice about the Neighbourhood Development Plan process. www.yourlocale.org.uk
A grant has been awarded to fund the preparation of the Neighbourhood Development Plan. Our plan will need to be agreed within the Parish, and it will then influence any future developments.
An Advisory Committee has been appointed to oversee and co- ordinate the production of the Plan. Come to the Open Event to find out more about the Neighbourhood Development Plan, and to give us your comments and ideas.
If you would like to take an active part in developing our Plan and would like to become involved, then please contact our clerk on 07532 767603 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.