The Chapel was build in 1792 and is known as a Congregational Church, that is, an independent church run solely by the congregation.
Locals meet on Sundays at 10:30am and worship together in a friendly environment.
They focus on:
- Worshipping in ways that are straightforward, personal and sincere
- Honouring God's calling and gifting equally in women and men and children
- Bringing both heart and mind to worship, so value preaching which is both thoughtful and challenging
- Living as we believe, putting into practice the call of Jesus to show God's love in daily life.
- Sundays - 10:30am all age family worship followed by tea and coffee
- Wednesdays - 1:30 - 3:30pm flower arranging club.
The Congregational Church is situated at 36 Chapel Road, Weldon, Corby, NN17 3HP.