Many households received the Coronavirus leaflet last week from Northamptonshire County Council, giving us important information.
For the people who may not have received one of these, or would like to read again, here is all the information which is on the leaflet.
COVID-19 cases are rising in this area and you and your community are at risk!
We need to work together to avoid a local lockdown. We all need to follow this measures:
- Minimise social contact where you can
- If you have to go out, keep at least 2 metres from others
- Use a face covering in all shops and if you are less than 2 metres from others.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly for 20 seconds each time
- if you have coronavirus symptoms, please follow the government guidelines.
COVID-19 symptoms include:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
If you have COVID-19 symptoms:
- Do not go to work. Either work from home or report sick, self-isolate and get a test
- Stay at home, self-isolate and get a test
- Even if you only have mild COVID-19 symptoms, get a test
- If you are contacted by the NHS test and trace service and asked to self-isolate, stay at home for 14 days.
To get a test, either:
- Book online at nhs.uk/cornonavirus
- Call 119
- Home testing kits can also be ordered, subject to availability.