With Lockdown number 2 starting tomorrow (Thursday 5th November), here what you need to know.
People must not visit other households or meet people they do not live with.
Pubs, restaurants and non-essential shops are closed. Leisure businesses, community centres, libraries and recycling centres are also shut.
Places of worship are closed for normal services, except for funerals and weddings.
Lockdown 2 will run from Thursday 5th November to Wednesday 2nd December.
Here is a list of all the shops which will be staying open during lockdown:
M&S Food Hall
The Post Office
Pets at Home
COVID-19 symptoms include:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
If you have COVID-19 symptoms:
- Do not go to work. Either work from home or report sick, self-isolate and get a test
- Stay at home, self-isolate and get a test
- Even if you only have mild COVID-19 symptoms, get a test
- If you are contacted by the NHS test and trace service and asked to self-isolate, stay at home for 14 days.
To get a test, either:
- Book online at nhs.uk/cornonavirus
- Call 119
- Home testing kits can also be ordered, subject to availability.