Things you will need:
- Decorative Paper Straws
- Hot Glue Gun
- Star Punch or Stickers
To make straw Christmas trees
- Use 2 straws for the back of the tree. With adult supervision add a little hot glue to the back of the paper straws to keep them together.
- To start putting your tree together add the top of your tree, cut the straw the same width as your straws for the back of the tree. Then leave extra of the straws as you make your way down the Christmas tree. On each straw you add down the tree, add a small amount of glue to stick them onto the back of the Christmas tree.
- Cut off any extra tree trunk at the bottom.
- Now use your star punch or star sticker to stick at the top of the tree. Use a small amount of hot glue to stick the star at the top.
- Finally add your ribbon to your ornament so you can hang it up on the Christmas tree. Use hot glue to hold the ribbon in place.
- Once you are happy with your ornaments, hang them up on your Christmas tree.
Don't forget to send in your pictures of your Straw Christmas Trees! We would love to see them hanging on your Christmas Tree!