Corby Borough Council have made the decision to closed the gate to the Weldon Woodland Car Park for a second time.
This is to discourage people from travelling to exercise during Lockdown and keep people safe.
The decision was made by the Council due to the drastic rise in positive cases in the Borough over the last week, driven by the new highly transmissible strain of COVID-19.
We have been made aware that people parking on the verge outside the car park and on Hillside Crescent may be fined if your car is parked inappropriately or causing issues.
During Lockdown please ensure that you:
- Stay at home, any journeys must be essential
- Do not mic with anyone outside of your home or support bubble
- Keep 2 metres apart when in public spaces
- Wear a face covering over your mouth and nose when in public spaces
- Wash hands regularly, for at least 20 seconds